Friday, June 25, 2010

Summer + School...Hmmm

19) You have to sacrifice for school.

So. It has been a while:) I hope that I haven't lost all my faithful followers! I've been so busy that it isn't even funny. I got done with school a few weeks ago, and I had...drumroll please.....one glorious day off of school before going back again. That's right. One. So, let me take you on a trip through my life this summer.

Alright. I wake up at 6:30, throw on some clothes, brush my hair and my teeth. Then I eat breakfast. Dad drives me to my new high school. Yes, I know, I'm ancient. Anyway. We sit in front of the computer the whole 7 hours and copy exactly what the teacher puts on the board. Doesn't that sound delightful? And I am doing this for almost 2 months.

You may be wondering what the heck I was thinking. I was thinking that I had no time time in my schedule to complete my gosh darn Computer Competency credit. Ugh. Times infinity. So I am taking Computer Applications all summer and I think I am losing my love of computers. Ugh! I'll survive though. I have to post soon about our new family members, so I must go! I will post much more than I have been. I love you all, and thank you for reading!

4 comments:

  1. I admire you for being so on top of all that you need to do for high school. Sorry your summer class is so tedious - seems to me it shouldn't have to be that way - but you'll be finished before you know it and glad you got it out of the way.

    p.s.
    Oh, and good girl (!!) for doing that final item on the To-Do list posted on your bedroom door. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh. Summer school stinks. Ugh! Times infinity. If it makes you feel any better though, which I know it won't, I have to do Reading Comprehesnion, World History, Math, Geometry (Yes, they are separate things), Spelling, Forensic Science, and Health Education all summer. You aren't alone in schoolwork over the summer! We can do this!
    ~M/Cripple~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey..I have to congrat you on being enough on top of your classes, that you took this computer class,even though you knew you were going to virtually have NO summer vacation..bummer..but now the class is almost over and your one step ahead of the game..yayyyyy..I'm hoping to get out there at least a few days before you start school again..maybe we can go on a road trip or something exciting..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Farmgirl_dk- I hope it will get over quickly:) and I did the last thing on my to do list for you!!

    M- Well, Darling, I am so sorry that you have all that stuff. We both have our fair share of things that aren't what we'd like them to be this summer. Hopefully, next summer won't be near as bad;) wink wink

    Diane- I can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete