Saturday, January 30, 2010

A Funfilled Weekend

5) Have an adventure!

This weekend was unusually packed. For me anyway. Mom thinks that we are always busy. Maybe she is, i think that life here can be dull sometimes. Dull, but never quiet! Of course when I voice these opinions, she tells me that she can give me more to do if I want, and I run downstairs and hide in the closet. Love you Mommy! Anyway, I'm having two people over this weekend. C came over last night and we had a blast. I was laughing hysterically!
First we just laid around being lazy because we had to walk a whole two minutes to my house from the school. It's just dreadful and wastes so much energy! Then when we decided that our fragile bodies were capable of moving, we got my
iPod touch out and played. Really, we were not in the mood to exert ourselves. We had a delicious dinner of Chicken and Orzo and some of Mom's homemade bread. Then we went back downstairs. I decided to pluck up the courage to get my friend A.L.'s number. I am not good with doing things like that, but C talked me into it. It's not that he's scary, but I don't know what to talk about. So we just sorta asked random questions, and C was being very nosy and watching everything over my shoulder. Then when I would smile or even just look at her she would break out laughing. At my lovely face!
Then we decided to make some cookies. A.L. DEFINITELY wanted some. We were laughing pretty hard. After stuffing our faces with cookie dough and telling A that we were ready to talk, we went down to my lovely bedroom and watched My Big Fat Greek Wedding. It was really good, and would have been better if C hadn't been snoring through half of it.:). Then we went to sleep. In the morning we had some of my dad's delicious pancakes and made G a dog out of red duct tape. Well I did while C played with my touch. It was really fun and I laughed a ton.
Introducing: S. S is C's best friend and they are some of the most hilarious people ever! All three of us play flute in band. S is pretty, smart, popular, an amazing singer, athletic, and an amazing gymnast! I've never really seen her at a meet for gymnastics, but she is spectacular at it in P.E. She is the busy one though. She could barely make it this weekend!
C wanted all three of us to hang out but it didn't quite work that way. It will be fun anyway because she is coming tonight!
Yay! Hopefully she isn't too tired from her busy day to stay up late and eat lots of cookies! Yum delicious! So I think I will have to write again in the morning. I won't have a tip for that post because it will be a continued version of this one. So, To Be Continued...

9 comments:

  1. LOL.. you guys are so crazy..your writing makes me wish I was that young again so I could hang with you..am anxiously awaiting for part 2 of this story..hurry up..wake up!!!

    save me a cookie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diane- You better hurry because my cookies are on high demand! And I bet you do sometimes wish you were younger... Not all the tome I hope.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cookies on high demand for sure...I love the little cookies scoop thingamajig!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee cookies!!!!!! By the way, you gotta put a pic of S on your blog. And A, K, E, L, D1, but not D2.... ok, maybe D2. Oh, and me!Although that might not be the best olan, your viewers might dramastically decrease in number.... Hahahaha, Luv ya Ki-Ki!
    ~Cripple/M~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes... they were on high demand. The're gone now so I may have to make more shortly. as you know A.L. loved them. I was laughing so hard that I could barely breathe, and I wanted to ask if they were any good but I had some peoplephobia. And I will post pics soon Cripple, as I am bringing my camera to school tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im happy that you had fun while C was here...but do I need to talk to her about encouraging you to talk to BOYS....? :-)
    Oh, and it sounds like your mama is a great cook. Im just sayin.

    ReplyDelete
  6. frugalmom- He is a boy isn't he... Well I'll be darned! No there is no need to talk to C about that. Not cool! And I suppose my mom is a good cook... except that sun dried tomato pasta. Ick! Otherwise, I love her cooking.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey K,
    Oh my goodness I love your moms cooking!!! I look like such a dork in my glasses!!!:)
    Love,C <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. K,
    Wuwuwait...me...nosy??? I don't know what you would be referring to...:)jkjkjk
    Love, C <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. C- You do not look like a dork! And you do know what I would be referring to seeing as you know exactly what was said all night! You don't remember now though so that's ok.

    ReplyDelete