Sunday, January 31, 2010

Part 2

So. It is almost 11:30 and S left about an hour and a half ago. We had a lot of fun. We made a duct tape trash can which was pretty cool and we messed one up which was hilarious. What happened was that we dropped the roll on to our sticky square of duct tape and when we pulled it off it all folded together. It was really funny and S apologized about 50 times for wasting it. I just kept laughing. We had 3 cookie breaks during our whole project. My cookies are a source of many happy smiles and apparently Darby likes them too. She jumped straight up and licked S's cookie! We couldn't tell if she'd actually gotten it so S ate it anyway. I had some too and they were delicious. C and I did a good job.
Then we tried to watch Lemony Snicket's The Series of Unfortunate Events but it didn't work, so we watched Alice in Wonderland instead. It was pretty good actually, as I haven't seen it in a while. I figured out the oyster part that M had told me about earlier in the week. Then we crashed around 1:00 and slept until the little man G came to get us. A quick breakfast of my mom's waffles and then we were getting ready and she was leaving. Then I had to do chores. It was pretty yucky but I listened to my iPod so I was all good. So this concludes my fun weekend!

5 comments:

  1. All of your descriptions sound pretty much accurate. Yay! Now S isn't left out anymore!!!!! Sounds like you had fun this weekend. I'm glad you finnaly understand the oyster part from Alice in Wonderland now! Hahaha
    ~Cripple/M~

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes I do understand it now. I was confused but you have to realize that I hadn't seen the movie in forever Cripple!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was pretty funny when she ate her cookie even after Darby licked it. 5 second rule, I say. She fits in right well around here, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. frugalmom- Oh yes, she does fit in well. Do you remember when Ginger ate that chocolate cookie when Grandma was here? That was funny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, so I know you haven't seen the movie in forever... but that's terrible in and of itself. Gosh! I've decided that you NEED to make a post all about my bad hair day today, and yesterday, and the day before that! Hahaha, story of my life!
    ~Cripple/M~

    ReplyDelete